Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pinterest Recipe - Low Fat Chicken Enchildas

If you're ever hungry and looking for a recipe on the web, you might want to start searching on Pinterest.
 
One of my goals is to try a recipe from Pinterest each week and see if we can't find some new favorites. Since we are trying to reduce calories and fat, there are still more recipes on Pinterest
than I could ever make.
 
 
This week I decided to go Mexican and make low fat chicken enchildas.
You can get the recipe here.

I must say this was DELICIOUS!

I did modify the recipe a little. I couldn't find the chipotle chilis in adobo sauce and then I used regular chili powder because I also couldn't find chipotle chili powder.

Some suprising statistics for one enchilda:
4 pts (Weight Watchers)
159.5 calories
Fiber: 8.3 grams
Fat: 5.9 grams

The verdict: I'll be keeping this recipe for the next time I have a craving for Mexican food.

Have you found a great recipe on Pinterest?
Leave a comment and let me know!

Thanks for stopping by.

Linking to these parties
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails