Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

October Afternoon Cakewalk - Beginning a 1st Birthday Album

Back in November, I made a baby album for my daughter to showcase the arrival of Macie Rae.

More pictures are found here and here

Now that Macie is nearing her first birthday, I'm working on an album
for her first birthday party. There are so m any cute girl paper lines
but I've decided to use October Afternoon Cakewalk collection.


I used the Kiwi Lane designer templates, which made these two pages pretty easy to put together.
Kiwi Lane was kind enough to sponsor a giveaway on my blog!


The camera template is so cute and the letter stickers are a fun addition and make this page colorful.


I used a Studio Calico wood camera and one of my favorite punches is the
tab punch from Stampin Up.


I'm guessing most of you are younger than me but I remember getting party invitations like
this one(from October Afternoon). And I added a flair button from The Cottage Market


For the second page, I made a big banner and added some more embellishments from the
Calk Walk collection.


I put a tag on this page which will be perfect for adding a special note to
go along with a picture of the day. I added embellishments from the paper line and another flair button from The Cottage Market


In the bottom corner I added some washi tape and another wood camera from Studio Calico.

 


I've got two pages down and many more to go, good thing I've given myself
a couple of months to get this completed.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back tomorrow.
The Cottage Market is sponsoring
a giveaway that I'm sure you'll enjoy!

Linking to these parties!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails