Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

June/July Altered Calendar

Somehow we're now in August!
This summer has really flown by, such hot weather that we've been spending the
majority of our days inside where it's cool.

I realized that I hadn't shown the June/July pages from my altered calendar kit that I got from
Michael's Craft Store.


As I've added various stickers, letters, pictures, it's become a fun project that I will do again next year.


Our granddaughter has become the focus of the calendar but my youngest daughter, Ashley
sent me a picture of her and her boyfriend, Choi.


It's almost one year since Ashley moved to S Korea and she's enjoying her time and
spends her weekends checking out Seoul and all the attractions...
Can't wait for her to come home but will probably be another 6 months or so.


Since we are empty nesters, our schedules are usually pretty clear...
and so we love to have Macie spend time with us....


I added some washi tape, I wonder if in 10 years, people will even know what washi tape is?


For the July page, Macie spent a few weekends with us..which is so wonderful!



Macie is 8 months old and loves to sit on the floor and play with her toys...
and putting things in her mouth....


Guess our main agenda on this calendar has become documenting when Macie visits us.
What's fun is that she is getting bigger and stays awake longer so we spent one Saturday going
shopping and she's sure to become a shopaholic!


I added some patriotic stickers to the page, don't you just love red, white & blue? 

Well that's all I have for now, guess I better get cracking on the August page.
 Macie will be here tomorrow night for the weekend!
(Crystal will be here too!)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
Don't forget to come back on Saturday for Sunday Blog Love Linky Party!

Linking to these parties

1 comment:

Patti said...

That calendar is adorable! I love all the pictures! I'm a calendar person and looove a cute calendar!
Patti
http://amomentofsimplicity.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails