Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

20 Days To Get Organized Challenge?

The Organised Housewife

Whenever I get the urge to organize an area in my home,
I read the blog, The Organised Housewife.
Katrina hails from Australia, so that might be why the word 'organize'
is spelled differently in the US.

Right now she is setting up to start a challenge to anyone
interested in organizing and cleaning your home in 20 days.

Click here for more details as to how you can participate.

Some of her past projects that I read over and over again are


 how she organized her pantry with the ever popular  tupperwared modular containers.


There was also a challenge in 2011 entitled 'Declutter 52 Things"
While I didn't do this challenge, the list is quite extensive and would definitely clear out
lots of things we don't need.


One of my newest hobbies is scrapbooking and I thought how she organized
thickers, rub on's and embellishments in binders is so clever.


Organizing the refrigerator is one of my must do's this week.
I never realized there were so many things to consider.
So many fun pinterest pictures of organized refrigerators too!

Click here and find out how you can participate in '20 Days to Organise and Clean Your Home.'

Linky to these parties.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

Thanks for sharing! I joined up!

Unknown said...

I found you through Alderberry's Blog Link Up, and I think I may have to join this challenge. I'm 5 months into my third pregnancy and I need all the help I can get! haha

Ricki Treleaven said...

Terry, I really need to participate. I have our art studio, library, and dining room perfectly organized. I really need help in the kitchen, and I really need to organize our family photos. I might check it out later. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails