Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

List of Things You Should Know About

Since I was taking care of Macie this past weekend, I didn't make or do anything crafty
and I've been clicking around on my Pinterest boards and love to look at cute
pictures of babies...

On Pinterest you can find just about anything
and I put together a list of of things that are pretty interesting,
or at least, they are interesting to me and I wanted to share with you....

 
TEN
 things you should be buying used
reasons to get excited about the London Olympics 2012




TWENTY
things you can do with a pool noodle
people who started  as bloggers,who are so much now!



TWENTY FIVE
things you can do with fabric transfer paint
documents you need before you die.



FIFTY
summer free printables
really useful i-pad tips and tricks



ONE HUNDRED
things to do with kids this summer




ONE HUNDRED FIFTY
Mod Podge tutorials

This one makes me smile!
You can find me here on Pinterest...

Have a great Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm linking to these parties

3 comments:

Naptime Review said...

Those babies made me smile. Thanks for posting...

Newest GFC follower from Keeping it Simple. I am hosting Mom's Monday Mingle now. Love for you to link up! Have over 170 moms blogs. Great place to network. Hope to see you there!

www.thenaptimereview.com

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Aweee--these photos remind me of when my boys were babies. Such sweet memories:)

Mary said...

Those pics are so cute. love the mouse with tail.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails