Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What I Couldn't Sell At My Rummage Sale!

Last week was city wide annual rummage....and there were 274 rummages going on!
And we did some major purging in our storage unit and of course, I blogged about it here...

And because I was pushing myself to really purge...
I pulled out some of my ironstone things (I couldn't part with all of it)
My hutch is still fully stocked and best of all everything was
found at my Goodwill!

I advertised that I was selling white ironstone pieces and thought I priced this low enough
isn't $5 a piece a good deal?


Well I had no takers at $5 each so I marked everything down to $4..
the plates were $1 each and sold right away...

And we were so busy on Thursday...
but nobody bought my white ironstone pieces!
Is that crazy or what?

I even sold about 55 of my Precious Moments...
and could've sold more if I wanted to get rid of all of them...


I was so happy that my ironstone didn't sell despite the comment
from my DH who wanted me to mark everything for a dollar!

And best of all, only two Rubbermaid containers were put back in storage unit!
I think I'll start going through my closets this weekend...
Who knew that purging could be so contagious?

Wishing you all a wonderful week!
If you haven't already done so, please link up
at my party going on right here....
Linking to these parties
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I think 5.00 was a fair price, I found a largr soup tureen for 5.00 at a yardsale for 5.00 and was thrilled! I love the coffee container I see there:)

Robyn said...

Wow I can't believe no one bought.. I would have.. I love all those pieces!!
Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails