Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Today's Thrify Treasures - Keep Calm and Have A Cupcake

We've all seen the pictures of

but have you seen some of the other versions?


I don't think I've ever seen this one before, have you?



I really like this one, I wonder if I could find a window cling for my car?



This is a pretty cute apron....




I'm not into tatoos but I'm thinking this was pretty painful to have done not to mention a tad extreme.

And now you're thinking, where is she going with this?
I'm laying the groundwork for this post...




You've seen the cheese domes that everyone has been recreating?

I found the chesse tray at a rummage sale this past spring and the wood candle stick at Goodwill. Glued them together and spray painted black.



I added a cupcake that I had on hand, Pier One had a bunch of these right before Easter.



Last weekend I got this frame from Goodwill for $1. I was just going to do the standard Keep Calm picture until I found this one.
Doesn't it go together perfectly? Isn't it cute?


And here's my thrify finds together on top of the bread box that I also got at Goodwill.

I'm linking to:


The DIY Show Off
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/ Keeping It Simple


7 comments:

Mel said...

Oh how sweet! They go together like pb & J, a horse and carriage, paper and pen...well it just stinkin' looks so cute.

Thanks for visiting my blog and the follow, I appreciate every comment.

You have some great stuff! I'll have to poke around some more when I get home from work tonight.

Mel @ Junkin' Junky.

trish said...

What a cute idea! :o)

Jill said...

So cute! I love those cheese domes. I see them everywhere!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

I love your "keep calm" take on it -- and I will agree! :) Love your project too!

Donene said...

I think your right, a cupcake would make you calm! Very Cute!

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

So funny!! Love the cheese dome!

Its So Very Cheri said...

That is adorable. Thanks for posting to ItsSoVeryCheri.
I hope you have a great weekend.

Cheri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails